View Single Post
Old 12-09-2019, 05:22 PM   #6287
VikKing707

Поблагодарили 552 раз(а) в 552 сообщениях

All my threads

VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Mason lear

Studio: chaosmen

Apparently, dani demuse and mason lear have dated in the past, so when dani was here, he suggested i do some videos with mason.mason is actually in one of my all time favorite scenes, so i was eager to get this versatile guy in the studio. he normally has a furry body, but i think he was worried that his body was turning audience away, so he trimmed it pretty aggressively recently (grrr!) but he is such a skilled performer, i think we can overlook the trim job. he is versatile, but really, he is a talented top. he has been aggressively getting out on the market, so my guess is you will see him popping up on a variety of sites. he was not sure he had done a solo before, but i of course wanted to get some images and for his online bio. plus, it was fun watching him shoot a load with our handy vibrating butt plug buried in his ass. he will be back next week, flip-flop fucking with one of my newer guys!

Format: mp4
Duration: 24:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7383kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Mason lear
VikKing707 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.12077 секунды с 9 запросами