View Single Post
Old 12-12-2019, 05:53 PM   #6317
VikKing707

Поблагодарили 552 раз(а) в 552 сообщениях

All my threads

VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Bogart

Studio: chaosmen

Bogart has got to be one of the most quiet and shy guys i have worked with in a long time. it was hard digging for personal information on him because of the shyness. i asked him about it, thinking maybe he was worried about doing the shoot, but he said that was just the way he is.he does play sports, including basketball, and he does have a girlfriend. bogart was indeed nervous about the shoot. i was worried he would have trouble getting hard, but as soon as he stripped down for his photos, he got hard in about 90 seconds. this actually gave him quite a bit of confidence, and i kept telling him that most guys who are that nervous really struggle and he was doing fantastic. we switched to video, and i sensed we lost ground on him being nervous when he saw himself on the monitors. i interviewed him for a bit, and then he sits back down to get hard. sure enough, in about 90 seconds, he gets his cock fully-hard. as shy as he was, he sure was good at showing-off his cock to us! not only...

Format: mp4
Duration: 14:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7356kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 802.2 MB

Download Bogart
VikKing707 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.12491 секунды с 9 запросами