Share Amateur

Поблагодарили 12 раз(а) в 12 сообщениях

All my threads

Castle31 На правильном пути
Default Sexy backpacker knocked out, hooded, tied up

Sexy backpacker knocked out, hooded, tied up

Release Year: 2013
Video language: English

What could be more tempting than a buff young lad, all by himself on the other side of the world? Dave and I are slumming it in a backpacking hostel, keeping our eyes out for easy targets.
Bailey fits the bill perfectly. Attracted to his lithe, muscular body, handsome face, and wide-eyed gormlessness, we are sure to book the same room as him... all we have to do is get him alone.
As Dave and I lie in wait, Bailey is concentrating on making a video diary to send to his girlfriend back home. He wanders all round the hostel filming himself talking about his days out in London, before playing a truly dire 'love song' to her on his guitar. Dave loses patience, grabs Bailey's guitar off him, and smashes him over the head with it. Bailey reels over, practically . He's ours.
Dave and I take our time tying Bailey to the bed, and cutting off his clothes, piece by piece. We've put a bag over his head to help keep him groggy, and all Bailey can do is mumble half-awake protests as I greedily grope his cock and...

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 22:53
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 5881kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 997.9 MB
Download Sexy backpacker knocked out, hooded, tied up
Castle31 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.12400 секунды с 9 запросами