View Single Post
Old 12-13-2019, 07:55 PM   #488
web69

Поблагодарили 1 раз в 1 сообщении

All my threads

web69 Непонятно, что и думать...

LifePlay v2.14 (2019/PC) Eng

LifePlay is a life simulation RPG that allows you to play in 178 (and counting) real world cities with real world buildings. The game has extensive character customizations and non-grindy gameplay and includes a range of life situations (550 scenes and counting) where your choice matters. The 3D sex scenes allow player control without forcing it, enhanced by well-written erotica.

Change-Log v2.14:
- Allow the player to pick from a selection of 25 base textures for female characters' faces (i.e. so that everyone no longer uses that same Bridget face texture with the mild freckles, and ends up looking too similar even with different morphs and hairstyles). New female NPCs generated by the game will also now have randomized base textures for their faces. This will result in much more diverse female NPCs and allow players and modders to fine-tune their characters further.
- 7 new male hairstyles, plus bald
- 12 new female hairstyles , especially longer styles
- 50 lighting, furniture and decor pieces to design bedrooms with. I've been amazed by the room designs the community has come up with and share so far so hopefully this will give you even more to play with.
- Bug fixes and other improvements

Installation:
1- Extract to desired location.
2- Click on "LifePlay.exe" to start playing.
Note: Old saves from previous versions are always compatible with the latest version, but you have to manually copy the LifePlay/Content/Saves folder into the new version first.

Release Date: 2019
Developer/Publisher: Vinfamy
Censorship: None
Version: v2.14
Language: English
Genre: Unreal Engine 4, 3D Animated, Life Simulator, Custom Protagonist, Dating Sim, Vaginal Sex, Oral Sex, Group Sex, Corruption
Size: 1.53 Gb / 1.54 Gb

Download file from Keep2share - Windows x32
Download file from Keep2share -Windows x64
web69 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04278 секунды с 9 запросами