Old 12-14-2019, 02:18 PM   #1541
asssssex

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

asssssex Непонятно, что и думать...

My Sister, My Roommate - Final Release - Version 1.0 - 12 December 2019

NFO
Updated: 12 December 2019
Genre: Ren'py, Anal sex, Bukkake, Cheating, Creampie, Exhibitionism, Group sex, Handjob, Incest, Interracial, Male protagonist, Masturbation,Oral sex, Romance, School setting, Vaginal sex, Voyeurism
Censorship: None
Developer/Publisher: Sumodeine
Version: v1.0 Final + Incest Patch
Language: English
Size: 3.46 GB

Description:
You play Taylor, an introverted 18 year old who is forced to live with his sister, Nikki, when they go away to the same college, due to a University housing error. Taylor is a virgin and Nikki is kind of a slut. Can she help get Taylor out of his shell and maybe help him with the ladies? For Taylor's sake, let's hope so! I expect to take "My Sister, My Roommate" a lot deeper than the demo currently shows. In future releases, sex won't come as easy, but I wanted to make sure I had the ability to render quality sex scenes... And well... I was so preoccupied with whether or not I could, I didn't stop to think if I should...?

v1.0: Change-Log:
- Our story concludes.
- The morning after. Depending on what route you took in previous updates, that will mean different things
- Taylor has to check out of the dorm with Jessica before they leave for Christmas Break
- Taylor and Nikki go home for Christmas (with Molly if Taylor chose to date her)
- It's Christmas Day! The events that unfold will all depend on the choices made throughout the rest of the game
- The largest release I've ever done at 366 renders, 4 potential sexy scenes, with 3 traditional style (stop motion) animations, and 1 video style animation

Download
https://fboom.me/file/08c07b9a90232/...Final_7898.rar
asssssex is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05805 секунды с 9 запросами