View Single Post
Old 12-15-2019, 01:35 AM   #6340
VikKing707

Поблагодарили 552 раз(а) в 552 сообщениях

All my threads

VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Johnny dees

Studio: chaosmen

Johnny dees has done some video work before, and i thought i would get him in for a solo/serviced combo to check out his skills.he has a thick 6.5-inch cock that goes nicely with some confident sexual swagger. he likes the ladies but is down for just about anything with a guy. he says he fucked and has been fucked. johnny said he hasn't sucked dick but is more than willing to give it a shot. johnny was easy to keep hard for his shoot. all he wanted was big boobs on the screen, so it was nice to not to have a guy that was not picky. at first, you can tell he felt a little awkward stroking for us, but once he starts stroking, he easily gets in the zone and puts on a great show. when he is standing on the bed and viewing from below, his cock looks extra-long, extra-thick, and very tasty! despite having nutted earlier that day, he was quick to cum and shot a nice load on his stomach.

Format: mp4
Duration: 15:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7338kbps
Audio: 114kbps

File size: 856.4 MB

Download Johnny dees
VikKing707 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.08778 секунды с 9 запросами