View Single Post
Old 12-15-2019, 02:35 AM   #2838
VikKing707

Поблагодарили 552 раз(а) в 552 сообщениях

All my threads

VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

One day, I found a video of my girlfriend online

Release Year: 2018
Video language: English

Outline
Have defeated K of the younger student The article of the certain anonymity blog, Began with such an opening sentence. In the Videos buried last of the article, Belong to the tennis circle of the same university "She" The main character who has found no figure. At the seat of the smelling party on her shoulder Men turning a hand familiarly. A bad feeling flashes across the mind...

Heroine
Name: Yumi (Yumi)
A voice actor: Haruka (Haruka) Black Hair long straight, Big Tits. The lover of the main character. Be unsociable if I speak ill in cool accuracy in contradiction to Kozue of the close friend. If the number of persons is various by little result, may suffer a misunderstanding, but the truth, Be women gentle at heart who are only weak in emotional display. As is strong-minded, often clash with each other, but as for the awkwardness of recently like it her Became able to think that was charm point; came.

Name: Kozue (Kozue)
A voice actor: kai* shio (Umi auspicious decoration for gifts) Be Short Girl, but, like a braid, a puppy, have big breasts. Be her who seems to be always active with a smile, but be shy with timidity at bottom. Be tense with the energy in particular, and cannot talk well. Want to change oneself such, and care about a hairstyle and a fashion, Aim at the bright character to get used to being close to anyone.

Main character
With the Yumi of the lover Kozue of the ni classmate as Cupid position, Have you enter between us, and will go together afterwards. After graduation, enter the same university of Tokyo, and is an invitation of the Kozue; as for the Yumi Koto joining the tennis circle (meet-a-mate circle), Worry about two people.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 55:08
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1012kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 479.0 MB

Download One day, I found a video of my girlfriend online
VikKing707 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.07753 секунды с 9 запросами