View Single Post
Old 12-15-2019, 03:59 AM   #6341
VikKing707

Поблагодарили 552 раз(а) в 552 сообщениях

All my threads

VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Jake hart

Studio: chaosmen

Jake hart is one sexy dude! he has some aggressive ink, but is a kind and thoughtful dude. maybe a little cocky, but with that nearly 9-inch cock of his, i guess he has reason.he doesn't identify as gay, straight or bi, but his primary interest is women. he has traveled a couple times, and on those trips, he seems to veer towards messing around with guys. the freedom of another city opening more options for him hook-up with. on these travel adventures with male hook-ups, it sounds like he has just swapped head and even rimmed each other. no penetration as of yet. i get the sense he is acting cavalier about it, like, it's no big deal. but that maybe on camera he might more reserved. his solo is of course dripping with sex. his 'barely' uncut cock stands at attention, and you can tell by the way he jerks his cock and looks into the camera that the dude has confidence and skills. the hottest part of this video is his obsession with his nipples. without a doubt they are 'on' switches...

Format: mp4
Duration: 18:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7384kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Jake hart
VikKing707 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.17306 секунды с 9 запросами