View Single Post
Old 12-15-2019, 02:13 PM   #19179
VikKing707

Поблагодарили 552 раз(а) в 552 сообщениях

All my threads

VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Ferris Wheel Feel Up

Release Year: 2018
Video language: English

And immediately another fresh release with fruitful Jared! That's what it means "well worth it" - you can shoot without a break for sleep and rest, the editors only have time to rivet the videos! Well and we that, we only can be glad!
This time in a couple the guy was picked up no less muscular than himself, "Bastiana." The boys walked around the park, and Jared tried to persuade his friend to ride the damn wheel. "I've dreamed all my life, I will be a reptile!" And he allegedly afraid of heights. But when Jared promised him that he would kiss him, when they would be at the top, but on the contrary there will be a cameraman sitting, and our Show has such a haircut fashionable ... Well, how can you resist? Of course, only kisses did not go off, and in the process of smoothing each other's hips, they came to the conclusion that they were very bad boys, they were very tired, and they urgently "I should go home!" Apparently, Loboda had previously heard enough ...
Well, at home ... Jared has red revolutionary underpants again, almost like in the video from Sabado (FullHD or 4K option), again massage, which cannot but go from shoulders and chest to more strategic places ... In general, further no need to explain. I had to suck Bastian right up to the tears in my eyes! But nothing, time to rest at his mouth was found a little later, while another part of the body had to work actively ...
It is evident that the guys have not completely got used to each other, if you look from the point of view of "romance", but from the point of view of sex, the movie is very good.

Format: mp4
Duration: 31:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7966kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Ferris Wheel Feel Up
VikKing707 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.06504 секунды с 9 запросами