View Single Post
Old 12-15-2019, 06:32 PM   #6347
VikKing707

Поблагодарили 552 раз(а) в 552 сообщениях

All my threads

VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Marty

Studio: chaosmen

Marty has an amazing face, with beautiful eyes! his face is all angles, and he has been approached by many photographers wanting to take pictures of him. i can see why.he had not done nudes and was only a little nervous from his previous photo experience. he confidently got his cock hard easily for the photos, so i knew the video would be a breeze. marty has a hot body, naturally fit from years of wrestling. you may notice his ears have some typical wrestler ear damage. he also shaved-off his pubes for this shoot! arrrgggggh! i swear to you every single email i send to them, reminds them to stop shaving immediately. sometimes i am rushing to get guys in, and just know they will grow them back as they work, but marty's submission pics actually had almost natural pubes. that battle goes on! he swears he will leave them alone for future shoots. marty seems like he wants to do full-interactive, but i can tell he really will need to push his limits. he jokes about sucking cock, and it...

Format: mp4
Duration: 14:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7347kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 783.9 MB

Download Marty
VikKing707 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.13502 секунды с 9 запросами