Old 12-18-2019, 11:15 AM   #26
bart202

Поблагодарили 30 раз(а) в 30 сообщениях

All my threads

bart202 Его путь ведет к истине...

Amateur female wrestling showdown !! 5

Madoka - Age 38
Yukari - Age 35

Can you play if your wives without experience of fighting skills teach wrestling !?

This amateur woman is a married woman! Of course two people without fighting experience challenge wrestling!
A series that teaches amateurs to teach professional wrestling skills, two women's wives entered this time! The wives who protect their homes change their swimsuits and wrestle against them! But this time the competition, 'Is this supposedly the series ended?' The situation that the two people do not fight quite easily, but it happens! However, somehow they squeezed them and got a fire on the fighting instinct, and they got a game! Because it is an amateur, it may be a heater However, it is a battle where the goodness of the cat fight seeps out!

Before the game, first of all, they will learn how to apply professional wrestling techniques.
They were two people in play mode completely, but you should learn how to apply basic and techniques firmly!

The biggest pinch in the series! Withdrawing it, I can not get into a game quite easily ...
Because it is an amateur, even if it says 'fight', it can not fight quite easily. The two of us were particularly tough but, beyond paying galleries, we will pro-warrant properly!

But once the fire is on, the hands of attack will not loosen until the opponent gives up!
'I hurt you! I went out of time!' Once the switch enters, leave the fighting instinct as you go! The married women scattered sparks and sparks and a big fight with professional wrestling techniques!

Video: MP4
Filesize: 429 MB
Resolution: 720x405
Duration: 00:52:38
Audio: AAC LC, 2 channels

Genre: Japanese Lesbian Wrestling, CatFights, Battle, Lezdom, JAV

Download: Keep2share.cc

JwVSP05.part1.rar
JwVSP05.part2.rar
bart202 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.14936 секунды с 9 запросами