View Single Post
Old 12-20-2019, 01:50 AM   #3036
Balamut693

Поблагодарили 3,476 раз(а) в 3,476 сообщениях

All my threads

Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

The F Word

Studio: Jet Set Productions

Jesse Santana is one desperate paparazzo. Before the movie even starts, hes on his cellphone telling a mysterious someone to find him dirt! And I dont think hes worried about Lindsay, Britney or Paris. He even has his trusty photographer, Cole Ryan, crouched in the backseat, camera ready for anything that might happen. Desperate gossips can stir up tons of trouble.Meanwhile, in the make-up room of a television series, butch blond Andrew Justice is pissed at changes to a scene with Braxton Bond, whom he angrily calls a "faggot" in front of a few witnesses. Uh oh. It doesnt take an internship at a Seattle hospital to figure out where were headed, now does it? Or maybe it does. After all, writer and director Andrew Rosen, at his absolute best here, is always full of surprises, and even with a ripped-from-the-headlines plot, he manages to make it his own, not only comically, but sexually, of course. His glamorous cast members are not only great actors but dynamos when they dont have to speak. The title may refer to a slur, but honestly, I kept thinking it was a stand-in for "fuck," the greatest of all the fun here.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:47:53
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video V8, 653kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 581.2 MB

Download The F Word
Balamut693 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.08062 секунды с 9 запросами