View Single Post
Old 12-27-2019, 08:20 AM   #63
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,482 раз(а) в 4,223 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Samara Sands Red Panties & Wet - Samara Sands - Handsonorgasms.com

Samara Sands Red Panties & Wet - Samara Sands - Handsonorgasms.com

Desсription:He is using a literal lipstick vibe on Samara through a pair of black and red opaque panties. He asks her to take off her panties, then spreads her lips wide noting, "Oh my, you're wet." Gently pulling one lip to the side, he stimulates her clitoris. Samara is obviously aroused with lots of little pre-orgasmic twitches. She cums once with obvious contractions and he continues to keep the vibe on her clit until she has a totally wet, trickling orgasm. The juices flow right out of her and right down to her bottom and the bed. But, he doesn't stop there. Samara doesn't cum again, but her dips his finger into her juices and rubs them on her "swollen clitoris". Noting, "I thought you said you didn't gush."
Model: Samara Sands
Studio: Handsonorgasms.com

File Name : red_lipstick_vibe_wet.mp4
File Size : 34.32 MB
Resolution : 320x180
Duration : 00:05:31

Download:
AnzFile:red_lipstick_vibe_wet.mp4 - 34.3 MB

Время генерации страницы 0.05250 секунды с 9 запросами