View Single Post
Old 12-29-2019, 11:59 AM   #252
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,490 раз(а) в 4,231 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Brooke Jameson ~ Finger Was There - Brooke Jameson - Handsonorgasms.com

Brooke Jameson ~ Finger Was There - Brooke Jameson - Handsonorgasms.com

Desсription:This is a great scene - remastered in higher HD quality and now featured in the closer view that you've not seen before ... Brooke is back in the Orgasm Chair with the baton vibe. With pink panties and pink thigh-high fishnets covering a bit of her body, he is working the toy on her pussy with her panties in place. After a few minutes, she pulls off the panties and he massages her clit and anus. He keeps a hand on her bottom and on her pussy noting, "I want to feel your contractions when you cum." Don't we all? The cameraman continues working the vibe on her pussy as he works a finger into her anus, moistening the tip of the vibe as he goes. Brooke's leg begins to quiver as he firmly presses the vibe into her clit and then her pussy pulls and pops as she cums for a very nice, very long orgasm. He moves his finger out of her bottom and she says, "I thought your finger was there!" He suggests that maybe she might be able to have another orgasm and Brooke says she's never, ever, been able to double up on her orgasms. That one was perfect, though.
Model: Brooke Jameson
Studio: Handsonorgasms.com

File Name : i_thought_your_finger_was_there.mp4
File Size : 67.81 MB
Resolution : 320x180
Duration : 00:10:09

Download:
AnzFile:i_thought_your_finger_was_there.mp4 - 67.8 MB

Время генерации страницы 0.03366 секунды с 9 запросами