View Single Post
Old 12-31-2019, 08:00 PM   #473
bart202

Поблагодарили 30 раз(а) в 30 сообщениях

All my threads

bart202 Его путь ведет к истине...

HOW TO DESTROY A COCK - INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE - COMMENT DETRUIRE UN SEXE MASCULIN - MODE D'EMPLOI - PART 3

For an hour, Rachel and Demonia are taking care of Mr. Luka's C&Bs, no less than twenty needles are spreaded between the balls and the cock, not many guys can compete at this level.

In his eternal quest for extreme pain, this incredible masochist is insatiable, having had the penis pierced by dozens of needles, he finds himself with a probe in the urethra, at the sluts Olympics, I ask for the CBT!

But beware, abandoning one's balls to two little sadistic pests can have harmful consequences on the genitals! In fact the Young Goddess Club Dominatrixes do not give a about the rules and have no limit other than those set by their own enjoyment. Demonia pushes the probe until the base of the penis and then passes it on to her friend Rachel who wanks the submissive via the urethra! No it's not a gore movie!

But if there's one thing that makes this sadistic duo get off, it's to set the balls of their submissive on fire, yeah, yeah my friend, you've read it, there's no mistake. They get the candles - and why not? It's party time, isn't it? And it's especially Saint Luka! They start by burning his nipples with wax, then they get to the balls and it's getting hot! They heat the glans, then burn it, there's no reason to stop and then carried away by the moment, they fire the guy's testicles like it's a merguez barbecue!

Video: MP4
Filesize: 1.46 GB
Resolution: 1920x1080
Duration: 00:13:09
Audio: AAC LC, 2 channels

Genre: Ballbusting, Ballkicking, Ballklicking, CBT, Cock Torture, Ball Abuse

Download: Keep2share.cc

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
bart202 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.08896 секунды с 9 запросами