View Single Post
Old 01-02-2020, 07:17 AM   #10395
Balamut693

Поблагодарили 3,476 раз(а) в 3,476 сообщениях

All my threads

Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Solomon Tatum

Studio: Chaosmen

I thought Solomon and Tatum would be perfect for a Bossy video. Solomon is versatile when it comes to being Bossy. He likes both the active and passive roles.
Tatum said he generally like the girl to take control, and although he wanted to Top his first time out, I wanted someone who could take control of him, and make him do all kinds of naughty things.
They both smile a bit as they get into Solomon making Tatum strip and then stroke for him. They both quickly get into it, with Solomon making Tatum suck on his hard cock.
Solomon then has a lot of fun pushing a butt plug up Tatums ass, then going through all the vibrating cycles. He then sucks Tatums cock, making him hard and totally in bliss as his ass and cock get the royal treatment.
Next, Solomon gets up on the chair and makes Tatum clean his ass and then crawl under to suck his cock. Totally Bossy!
They swap places at the bed where Tatum takes Solomons cock with total pleasure. The dude may have wanted to start-off by Toppin.

Format: mp4
Duration: 25:17
Video: 1024x576, AVC (H.264), 1868kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 363.8 MB

Download Solomon Tatum
Balamut693 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03206 секунды с 9 запросами