View Single Post
Old 01-08-2020, 07:23 AM   #1601
kimilutka

Поблагодарили 293 раз(а) в 292 сообщениях

All my threads

kimilutka Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.kimilutka Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.kimilutka Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Talula Thomas - One Good Deed Deserves Another

File: Talula Thomas - One Good Deed Deserves Another.mp4
Size: 881948483 bytes (841.09 MiB), duration: 00:31:28, avg.bitrate: 3737 kb/s
Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, 2 channels, s16, 214 kb/s (und)
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x720, 3516 kb/s, 25.00 fps(r) (und)

I was driving along when I saw Talula Thomas bending down, and her arse was so fine that I had to circle the block just to get another peek! On the second pass, I noticed she was limping, so I asked her if she needed any help. Talula told me she was jogging and twisted her ankle, so I offered her a ride home. In the car, Talula said she wanted to thank me, but seeing her arse was all the thanks I needed. That is, until she told me she was horny, and wiggled her arse for me! I parked the car, and she was quickly on top of me in the backseat, showing me her massive tits. The blonde MILF gave me a horny blowjob, then sucked my balls and licked my arse, before riding my cock! I fucked her pussy reverse cowgirl and missionary, then she dutifully got on her knees for a thick facial.

Cumshot Clean-Up, Cum Shot, Facial, Handjob, Rimjob, Blowjob, Blowjob - POV, Deep Throat, Face Fuck, Gagging
kimilutka is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.25894 секунды с 9 запросами