View Single Post
Old 01-08-2020, 07:15 PM   #5661
Balamut693

Поблагодарили 3,476 раз(а) в 3,476 сообщениях

All my threads

Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Alex Blake

Genres: BDSM,Rope,Bondage,torture
Video language: English

I just couldnt help myself with Alex...that feminine shape and angel's face drew me in...I make her strip for me before I bind her ankles and wrists...then Alex must negotiate the stairway up to my loft...naked and bound, she makes a fine display...once upstairs, I enjoy dominating and controlling her...she remains bound as I punish her ass and pleasure her pussy...Alex is a sweetly adorable, pouty whiner and I enjoy seeing her upset and confused...Why, oh why would I ever want to treat a young lady like Alex with such sadistic rudeness? It's her beauty..Enjoy

Alex gets grabbed posibly by a kidnapper. he grabs her by the neck, he gets her arms behind her back. He ties her wrists behind her back. He grabs her by the hair, he ties her ankles. He ball gags her. He takes down her pants, spank her. He leaves her alone, she tries to free herself but to no avail.

Next, Alex is fully naked, her arms are up and chained to the ceiling. She stands up, her legs are spread and her ankles are tied to the floor. Her tormentor fondles her, grabs her boobs and rubs her pussy. He puts an attached hitachi magic wand against her pussy, after a while, he removes it and leaves her there.

Next, Alex is tied to a bench on her belly, and her tormentor decides to tie her hair to the ceiling. She can barely move. He insert a toy in her pussy. He flogs her. He uses a hitachi magic wand on her.

To conclude, Alex is tied to a chair, hands are tied, her tighs and calf are tied together and her legs are spread so her pussy is exposed. He rubs her pussy and uses a hitachi magic wand on her. He rubs her pussy. Then he puts the attached hitachi magic wand against her pussy and leaves her like that.

Format: mp4
Duration: 43:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2904kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Alex Blake
Balamut693 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05178 секунды с 9 запросами