View Single Post
Old 01-08-2020, 07:19 PM   #376
ilona1011

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

ilona1011 Непонятно, что и думать...

Jealous Big Sister Won't Let Me Lose My Virginity

Check out my possessive BBW big sister Sabrina - she let her jealousy get the best of her and motivate her to give me a loving handjob, and enthusiastic blowjob with a huge facial, and a creampie to help me lose my virginity, all to take my mind off my new girlfriend.

I finally scored a date! I told my big sis about it and she started acting upset and weird. Turns out she's jealous. I've never seen her act this way cuz I've never really gotten attention from another girl. I walked in on her texting the girl from my own phone! She cancelled my date! She totally cock-blocked me and I got so upset. But she swore she could make it up to me. And she did by stripping down and letting me feel those giant tits and big butt . I forgot all about that girl and my date. Fuck it. - Sabrina Violet

I came home to my sister from my date. She wanted to hear how it went, so I told her the honest truth. Being a virgin I'm so nervous around girls. and horny. So I had a boner the whole time we were on the date and I had to do the waistband tuck trick. I was so embarrassed. My big sis told me I probably blew my date, but not to sweat it cuz the girl is no good anyway. I just think she's jealous. She offered to help me relax and take away my boner. She's been acting really weird since a girl has been interested in me, but I like it. My sister took out her big giant tits and stroked my cock to completion. I love my big sis. - Sabrina Violet

I was so excited to come home from my date and tell my sister all about it. All she had for me were rude remarks and insults about this girl. I don't know why she's so jealous. She asked if I kissed her, and when I told her yes she seemed pissed. She asked if I wanted my new girl to suck my dick, and when I said yes she had the weirdest reaction; she said "fuck that, I'll show you a real blowjob". My sister sucked my dick so enthusiastically and lovingly, as only a big sister could. And she even got down on her knees and let me cum in her mouth. I love my big sis - Sabrina Violet - Blowjob - Facial

I needed my big sister's guidance today, because me and my new girlfriend made plans to go all the way tonight. I'm really nervous, and I thought I could count on my sister to talk me through losing my virginity, but she was irate. My big sis is so weirdly jealous and possessive, and she said she'd be damned if I were to lose my virginity to my slut gf. So we made a deal, I could lose my virginity to my loving sister. How could I resist with those triple-g cup titties in my face. My sis looooves taking dick. She even let me pump her pussy full of cum. I love my sister so much.- Sabrina Violet, Creampie

Categories: BBW, Huge boobs, Huge tits, Busty, Big boobs, Big ass, Big tits, TABOO, FACIALS , CREAMPIE , 18 & 19 YRS OLD, brother sister , mother son , daddy daughter , sister , brother fucks sister , chubby , bbw handjob , bbw blowjob , bbw creampie , cumshot , family taboo , family sex , impregnation, virtual blow job, forced male orgasms, virtual oral creampie, virtual vaginal creampie, foreplay, dirty talk, sensual domination, kissing, upskirt, silk, pov.

Format:mp4
Resolution:1280x720
Duration:00:32:08
Size:286 Mb

https://filejoker.net/77i0nuk7gc38/b..._Virginity.rar
ilona1011 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.08490 секунды с 9 запросами