View Single Post
Old 01-09-2020, 08:41 AM   #10536
Balamut693

Поблагодарили 3,476 раз(а) в 3,476 сообщениях

All my threads

Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Lorenzo And Truman

Studio: Chaosmen

Truman Tops!
Ok, so I know that it is usually a bigger deal when someone Bottoms, but for Truman is was a big deal to Top.
Before the shoot he reminded me he had not ever fucked a girl in the ass, and that he really wanted to try. He has been doing awesome as a Bottom. Always hard when getting fucked, and guys can easily fuck the cum out of him.
So we decided if he was in the zone, he should try topping. Lorenzo was excited to be his 'first.'
Lorenzo starts by getting Truman's cock hard, toying and teasing his dick until he was fully hard. Truman was impressed, You're really good at that! Lorenzo smiles and really goes after his dick like a pro.
He climbs on top of Truman and starts to fuck his face. He spins around and they both give each other head.
Lorenzo lifts his legs up and shows us Truman's perfect hole. He rims it, getting Truman in the zone to get fucked.
Truman gets on his stomach so that Lorenzo could fuck him flat. It is one of those positions that require guys to .

Format: mp4
Duration: 27:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2928kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 607.9 MB

Download Lorenzo And Truman
Balamut693 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03667 секунды с 9 запросами