View Single Post
Old 01-09-2020, 05:08 PM   #3556
Balamut693

Поблагодарили 3,476 раз(а) в 3,476 сообщениях

All my threads

Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Muscle Domination Wrestling - S12E06 - Gladiators

A Mystery man in a sparkling silver cape and matching kilt sights an oncoming Cleitus, the infamous Lanista, owner of the gladiator slaves. The man, having a want to impress the emperor on his visit is seeking a gladiator that can perform both in and out of the arena. Cleitus assures the man that he has just the right gladiator for the task. The emperor's visitor likes what he sees and rents the seasoned gladiator for the week, from Cleitus. The masked man informs Marcus, the gladiator slave, that he will retain ownership of him for the week, and that he did not fetch a very high price relative to his accolades in the coliseum. Marcus is stunned, flexes, and states "I am the best."

The masked man sets the gladiator down a notch, agreeing that Marcus is the best in the arena but reminding him of his inferiority as a slave. "I'm inferior to no one," Marcus bellows. The masked man laughs off the slave's arrogance and sets in stone that for the week, he is the master and Marcus, the s.

Format: avi
Duration: 30:00
Video: 1280x720, XviD, 4393kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Muscle Domination Wrestling - S12E06 - Gladiators
Balamut693 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03877 секунды с 9 запросами