View Single Post
Old 01-10-2020, 06:56 PM   #3017
UsalKav131

Поблагодарили 1,763 раз(а) в 1,763 сообщениях

All my threads

UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Akira Lane - Over the Edge

Release Year: 2018
Studio: Bondage Cafe
Cast: Akira Lane
Genres: Bdsm, Bondage, Fetish, No Sex, Erotic, Pantyhose, Toys, Stockings, Foot Fetish, Latex, Corset, Boots
Video language: English

It's always great when everything comes together for a shoot. The weather at the house turned incredibly warm from
weeks of chilly, windy weather, into a glorious warm afternoon which reminded everyone of mid May, then of late
January. Jewel came to me in the morning and said, 'Let's shoot outside today.' I must admit, I was thinking in
another direction, but as it turns out, it was a fabulous decision. It put everyone in a great mood and you can't beat
nature for a backdrop.
Akira was fabulous as always and my vision of her in a crazy fetish costume, matched with her gorgeous look and
attitude made it all come together. By the end of the video, where she had been pushed over on her knees with her
head buried down in the cushions, a vibrator pushed up against the knot in her crotchrope, she was basically
destroyed. Shaking and quivering, unable to speak coherantly and generally just in a post bondage, orgasmic haze.
She said that being tied in such a tight position put her in a place she hadn't been in a long, long time... in a really
good way. Mission accomplished. Enjoy.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 16:04
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4880kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 582.8 MB

Download Akira Lane - Over the Edge
UsalKav131 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.23762 секунды с 9 запросами