View Single Post
Old 01-11-2020, 10:59 AM   #10460
UsalKav131

Поблагодарили 1,763 раз(а) в 1,763 сообщениях

All my threads

UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Bentley & Truman Raw

Studio: Chaosmen

Bentley was finally done with school and came out to do a couple shoots. We got him to bottom for Armani the day before, so the next day, he was going to top and give his freshly fucked hole a break. Truman was a little sad to not top, but only because he had just recently found confidence in being a Top.
Truman is not a complainer, and once he saw how big Bentley's cock was, he just turned into a subservient boy.
I have a fan who loves jeans, and I have been trying to incorporate them into more shoots. They both look really hot in their denim, and Bentley's package looks awesome as Truman rubs him through the fabric. It pops-out all engorged and ready for action. Truman was surprised as to how thick it was!
He gets down to business of getting him fully hard while Bentley encourages Truman to worship his cock.
Bentley returns the favor by having Truman stand up. He works his cock until Truman is hard, stroking his own cock. One thing I love about Truman is all you have to do is pl.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 21:48
Video: 1024x576, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 1829kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 313.5 MB

Download Bentley & Truman Raw
UsalKav131 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.12674 секунды с 9 запросами