View Single Post
Old 01-11-2020, 11:26 AM   #10578
Balamut693

Поблагодарили 3,476 раз(а) в 3,476 сообщениях

All my threads

Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Quentin Gainz & Allen Lucas

Studio: Active Duty

This one turned out to be such a fun hookup, with two guys that clearly enjoy being a part of our squad. We have our veteran, the strong 'n' handsome Quentin Gainz, and joining him is a newer recruit, Allan Lucas, who I think has shown some of the top potential we've seen lately.
Once Quentin unleashes his thick, swollen snake, Allen wastes NO time wrapping his mouth around it. And boy is Quentin glad. By now, I can tell when he's especially happy to have his cock inside a fellow recruit's mouth, and this is one of those times. As he works on Quentin's large boner, Quentin says, 'I can't wait to feel you eating my ass.' Allen takes that as his cue! He goes right in for a good, long taste of Quentin's famously luscious hole.
Soon Quentin has his own lips wrapped around Allen fat dong and is sucking real good. I should say that Allen's cock is truly massive. A bit of this sucking inspires the boys to move into a 69 position so they can each get the best of both worlds at the same time.

Format: mp4
Duration: 41:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3550kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Quentin Gainz & Allen Lucas
Balamut693 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05749 секунды с 9 запросами