View Single Post
Old 01-11-2020, 10:09 PM   #5817
Balamut693

Поблагодарили 3,476 раз(а) в 3,476 сообщениях

All my threads

Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Hand Cranked Christmas Electric Elf - Lesbian Medical Play

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM,string,Bondage,torture
Video language: English

So many wires... I hope you're not afraid of medical play, naughty little elf!

These hospital monitoring devices can double as lie detectors in the hands of a skilled mistress. They will how me what you really enjoy and what you are truly afraid of. I keep track of lenore's sap pressure, pulse, sap oxygen levels and eventually even her brain waves!

There is no denying all of your secret desires when you are under interrogation. One way or another i am going to get what i want for xxxmas!!!

I have to add plenty of straps so that she doesn't try to wriggle free or accidentally lash out once the voltage comes up. Tonight this naughty elf is going to get an old school lesson in electrical play! My favorite part is when i get to use the taser on her perfect little toes! Pussy zapping isn't much punishment if electrocution makes you cum, so i investigate how to best cause her pain before rewarding her with pleasure. She has to earn every orgasm with pain.

Her sensitive jingle bell pierced nipples play a merry tune while i bring out an arcane steampunk-inspired hand crank generator. It takes a little more elbow grease than a battery operated or plugin tens unit but it delivers a truly unique "buzzing" sensation that is similar to old fashioned medical devices. Often claimed to be nothing more than quackery, many of them were designed to treat "hysteria" in the guise of orgasms.

There's nothing old fashioned about our high tech monitoring devices. Thanks to dart_tech for his expertise in wrangling these very modern pieces of gear. 18 different wires and sensors is an extra special level of over-the-top bondage with our vintage dental chair covered in leather straps. Special thanks to edge dungeon and project blackfox too!

They say "the heart never lies" and now i can listen in to the nuances of every beat and see how your brain responds to my questions, my threats and to my electrical torments.

I know what you got me for christmas without even unwrapping the box, since i've already unwrapped your mind! Your body will reveal everything that you are afraid to admit out loud.

Format: mp4
Duration: 27:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7586kbps
Audio: 188kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Hand Cranked Christmas Electric Elf - Lesbian Medical Play
Balamut693 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04906 секунды с 9 запросами