View Single Post
Old 01-12-2020, 12:34 AM   #5822
Balamut693

Поблагодарили 3,476 раз(а) в 3,476 сообщениях

All my threads

Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Heavy Medical Play - Pussy Spanking Orgasms Cattle Prod Punishments

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM,Rope,Bondage,torture
Video language: English

Test Subject Greyhound is a uniquely extreme lifestyle slave for whom pleasure and pain are becoming one and the same... but no poker face can defeat my technology!

What will the heart and breathing monitors look like when I start to use the cattle prod on their sensitive feet? Will her heartbeat speed up or slow down when I spread her legs for a ruthless pussy spanking? With this level of vital signs monitoring, I will be able to tell what Greyhound fears and desires. There will be no hiding the truth in this medical interrogation, her own body gives her away.

She has not been allowed to have any orgasms, or even any vaginal stimulation, in more than a year. Pain has fully taken the place of sexual pleasure in her 24/7 slave lifestyle. After spending so much time locked in chastity, almost any attention feels like good attention, even if it is excruciating. If Greyhound wants any pleasure, she is going to have to EARN it through suffering.

Enjoy some special behind the scenes banter with the creator of Serious Bondage featuring assistant Dart Tech during this clip, several sites collaborated to make this bondage week all it could be. There's no way to fake it when we are monitoring Greyhound's heartbeat, breathing, oxygen levels and more!

Format: mp4
Duration: 26:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6543kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Heavy Medical Play - Pussy Spanking Orgasms Cattle Prod Punishments
Balamut693 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.07628 секунды с 9 запросами