View Single Post
Old 01-12-2020, 11:30 AM   #10597
Balamut693

Поблагодарили 3,476 раз(а) в 3,476 сообщениях

All my threads

Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Elder Isaacs & Elder Larsen - Companionship Transfers Vol. 1

Studio: MormonBoyz

On the day of Elder Larsen’s interview with Bishop Angus, Isaacs accompanies him to the bishop’s office.
“Do we really have to do this separately?” he asks.
Putting his an arm around Isaacs, Elder Larsen says, “Listen, this worked out better than planned. I thought you would have to wait for me to join.”
Isaacs is suddenly overcome with how much he cares for his sexy companion. He blushes and looks embarrassed. He almost looks like he’s going to cry.
After a long pause Elder Larsen says, “I’m really going to miss you too.”
Elder Larsen pulls his face close. He can feel the other boy’s breath on his cheek. And then they kiss, passionately. Elder Isaacs wants to do it one more time, something to remember if he won’t get to see Elder Larsen again for several weeks.
Isaacs gets on his knees and unzips Larsen’s slacks. He rubs the boy’s dick, then pulls it out of the flap in the front of the sacred Mormon underwear. The sight of Elder Isaacs on his knees, wearing suit and tie, slurpi.

Format: mp4
Duration: 19:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4893kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 725.5 MB

Download Elder Isaacs & Elder Larsen - Companionship Transfers Vol. 1
Balamut693 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04727 секунды с 9 запросами