View Single Post
Old 01-13-2020, 12:46 PM   #5897
Balamut693

Поблагодарили 3,476 раз(а) в 3,476 сообщениях

All my threads

Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Straitjacketed Part 39

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM,Rope,Bondage,torture
Video language: English

Ludella Hahn sets my fever to rise like few other models do. For an objectifier, Miss Hahn's "Betty Page On Steroids" physique pushes numerous buttons. It's lovely to see that amazing figure displayed in, and struggling against, tight restraint. This clip of lovely Ludella locked up in leather mittens, cuffs, muzzle trainer, and ballet splints, accented by her gloriously shiny hose and figure skater type bodysuit is no exception. Yum!
Sexy, petite Leila Hazlett has been helping out around Dr. Benjamin's hospital. He thinks she's just about the right size to fit into an incredibly tightly strapped Posey XS. What do you think? See part one of this video clip to see for yourself.
Ludella Hahn is crazy hot! What's that you say? Crazy? I've just the thing! A leather bolero straitjacket that does a stellar job of showing off Miss Hahn's ludicrously sensual figure. I also used a new brand of hose for this shoot, Platino's, that just has a bananas, off the hook shine and sheen. It didn't come across well in the photos, but the effect is much more apparent and visible in the video. The kind of look that makes you desperately wish you could touch and play with them!

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:04:56
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2201kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Straitjacketed Part 39
Balamut693 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04416 секунды с 9 запросами