View Single Post
Old 01-13-2020, 10:26 PM   #5917
Balamut693

Поблагодарили 3,476 раз(а) в 3,476 сообщениях

All my threads

Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Straitjacketed Part 38

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM,Rope,Bondage,torture
Video language: English

The work of art that doubles as a restraint makes a second appearance this week, as it spends some quality time tightly hugging Hannah Perez' awesome body. This clip also features short shorts, ballgag, shiny pantyhose, and strapped legs.
I'd just like to thank Miss Hazlett. She endured the tightest of straitjacketings this shoot. Like this clip of Leila being strapped into snug leather. You get to see me really crank down the body on the straitjacket, for that perfect fit. A leather muzzle trainer is added, and her fishnetted legs frogtied with straps. Once bound, she finds it quite impossible to escape, though we love to see her try!
Motion picture footage of the still picture footage I'm still buzzing about. Johannie fits into this black leather straitjacket so wonderfully. Her incredibly sexy body, all bundled up in thick, unyielding leather is hypnotic. I add the ballet splints to brace her lovely legs and feet, then decide to see what happens when you strap the legs together thusly. Ballgagged, there's little beautiful Johannie can do or say otherwise.
Wenona is all bundled up in the bed restraints...what do we do now? Wenona has an idea! Make her cum! We oblige the fastidiously fastened female in this video clip, wherein she reports she had three tightly restrained orgasms!
include-hitachi pussy insertion

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:10:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2651kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Straitjacketed Part 38
Balamut693 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.02756 секунды с 9 запросами