View Single Post
Old 01-14-2020, 12:52 AM   #5922
Balamut693

Поблагодарили 3,476 раз(а) в 3,476 сообщениях

All my threads

Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Straitjacketed Part 38

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM,Rope,Bondage,torture
Video language: English

The work of art that doubles as a restraint makes a second appearance this week, as it spends some quality time tightly hugging Hannah Perez' awesome body. This clip also features short shorts, ballgag, shiny pantyhose, and strapped legs.
I'd just like to thank Miss Hazlett. She endured the tightest of straitjacketings this shoot. Like this clip of Leila being strapped into snug leather. You get to see me really crank down the body on the straitjacket, for that perfect fit. A leather muzzle trainer is added, and her fishnetted legs frogtied with straps. Once bound, she finds it quite impossible to escape, though we love to see her try!
She of the ludicrious(ly sexy) figure, Mrs. Ludella Hahn, has quite a bit of fun being completely zipped up into the Darlex hobble-dress straitjacket and strutting her stuff. Well, she tries to strut her stuff, anyway. She ends up strapped down to the bed frame from head to toe while wearing a padded leather blindfold and leather muzzle trainer.
Our pretty princess Anna is ready for a straitjacket! She probably won't aggree, but pay her no mind. Like I do, as everybody's favorite cranky brat gets bundled into a Max Cita straitjacket! A layer or two of microfoam wrapped around her mouth silences any further protest, and her legs are tightly strapped into a frogtie. Speaking of legs, I don't know what it is about this particular brand of hose, but while I can't get them to photograph well, the video sure does them justice. They look amazing! Shimmering, shining, gleaming awesomeness!

Format: mp4
Duration: 54:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3886kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Straitjacketed Part 38
Balamut693 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.02936 секунды с 9 запросами