View Single Post
Old 01-15-2020, 03:53 PM   #6663
VikKing707

Поблагодарили 552 раз(а) в 552 сообщениях

All my threads

VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Ayden Troy

Studio: Broke Straight Boys

BSB solo vids typically fall into two categories. The first is when the model plays to the audience. In the second, the performer is so sexed up from self pleasure he cant even be bothered to notice the tape is rolling
Ayden Troys vid is BSB solo number 2. The 19 year old hails from the Golden State. Hes here for one simple rea.
I like to jerk off, he says to the cameraman.
He has other hobbies too (I like to rock climb. Snow board. Hanging out with friends).Hes unemployed, so cumming for an audience seemed like a good way for cash. His girlfriend is cool with him being here.
She didnt think much of it, Ayden explains when asked what his girl thinks. She was fine with it. ˜OK. Go for it.
Most of us would be fine with anything this stud did. His head is topped with a curly mop. When he stands up and takes off his shirt, he expresses admiration for his arms. He should love them. Those are some impressive guns.
The rest of him is also top notch. Chiseled abs, pitch perfect nipples,.

Format: mp4
Duration: 21:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1790kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 305.3 MB

Download Ayden Troy
VikKing707 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04939 секунды с 9 запросами