View Single Post
Old 01-16-2020, 04:53 PM   #10681
Balamut693

Поблагодарили 3,476 раз(а) в 3,476 сообщениях

All my threads

Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Bryan & Ransom Serviced

Studio: Chaosmen

I never aired it because a couple days after shooting this video, Ransom was saying he would be happy to suck a guys dick and Teo was ready to suck back.
I figured there are plenty of videos on the site of me sucking the guys off. True, I get emails saying that even though I am more mature than the other models, my skills more than make up for the age difference.
Still, I try to balance the videos, so it's not me, week after week, blowing the dudes.
So I figured the video with him and Teo would be better received, especially since they traded oral and wasn't so one-sided.
But this video still has that certain something. Ransom is clearly into it, and his body language is, well, touching.
I like where his hands are, and he kind of has his hand on mine through out the video.
So this video is for those of you who enjoy seeing me service the studs, but have no interest in buying the DVD where it is a bonus track.
Hope you enjoy this video. It all unfolded a bit randomly. Ransom cam.

Format: mp4
Duration: 13:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5886kbps
Audio: 249kbps

File size: 591.9 MB

Download Bryan & Ransom Serviced
Balamut693 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03434 секунды с 9 запросами