View Single Post
Old 01-16-2020, 08:55 PM   #6674
VikKing707

Поблагодарили 552 раз(а) в 552 сообщениях

All my threads

VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Jamie Solo - Full Hd 1080P

Studio: Chaosmen

Jamie is a friend of one of the scouts that sends me potential models. Not wanting to mix friendship with work, the two never really talked about him doing some adult modeling.
I dont know if the economy just got bad, or they both had an epiphany about Jamie doing a solo for me, but I am glad they did.
I was assured Jamie was a super nice guy, and wow.he really is. Very calm, self-assured, not cocky.beautiful eyes. Dreamy.
We did his photos and I often dont tell the models how to style themselves, but I definitely wanted to style up his hair for the video. It was amazing how for the photos he has this kind of a standard generic hair cut. So with only a small amount of product, I pushed his hair up off his forehead, and his look totally changed. I was surprised at how thick and wavy his hair was.
Which leads me to his body hair, which he grew out just for us. I think he has the perfect amount of body hair and he just looks like a dude to me.
He was very natural for the photos and .

Format: mp4
Duration: 15:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5845kbps
Audio: 249kbps

File size: 669.9 MB

Download Jamie Solo - Full Hd 1080P
VikKing707 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.02437 секунды с 9 запросами