View Single Post
Old 01-17-2020, 02:32 AM   #10689
Balamut693

Поблагодарили 3,476 раз(а) в 3,476 сообщениях

All my threads

Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Ransom & Teo Serviced

Studio: Chaosmen

So here is the scoop on this video.
Yes, I am trying find other dudes to do the Serviced videos. I know full well not everyone wants to see me do them all the time. It is challenging 'cuz the guys feel comfortable with me doing them, and I have the experience to make them nut, and I am always available at a moments notice when they finally decide to do them.
Add on to that, most of the models are in fact straight, and asking them to blow a dude till they cum is just not in their skill set.
Teo is local so he has been telling me he is down with taking a few of the guys on, but I'm just not sure he can make a guy nut. He's got foreskin action himself, and though he can blow a guy in a video, he seems a little unsure about how to work a cut dick, especially to the point of cumming.
Enter Ransom. A hot local Bi guy. He showed up for a solo, but said that it would be no fun to just jerk-off. So we did photos, did the interview, and proceeded to do a Serviced video. Turned out pretty go.

Format: mp4
Duration: 12:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5850kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 569.4 MB

Download Ransom & Teo Serviced
Balamut693 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.02854 секунды с 9 запросами