View Single Post
Old 01-17-2020, 12:30 PM   #10698
Balamut693

Поблагодарили 3,476 раз(а) в 3,476 сообщениях

All my threads

Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Tim Harrison Seeded Felched And Snowballed

Studio: Drakerock

Tim Harrison is a straight twink who turned 18 one hour before he shot his first scene. He is Bobby Bolts neighbor, and at a neighborhood barbecue when Tim told Bobby that he needed money so he and his girlfriend could move in together, Bobby suggested that he contact me. Tim has never been with a guy and was extremely nervous, not only about having gay sex for the first time, but the fact that his girlfriend may find out. He wanted to make as much money as possible, so he agreed to do bottom bareback in a full hard core scene. Tim is a young as I can legally get. Come watch him taking his first cock.
Bareback is back, and this is one of the hottest scenes Ive shot in a while! I am the first man Tim Harrison has ever been with. Taking his ass cherry and fucking his ass bareback from every angle, then breeding him and felching my cum from his hole was amazing! Plus, he had turned 18 just hours prior to this hook up. Since this was his first gay experience I feared Tim would be reserve.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 25:01
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video V8
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 568.4 MB

Download Tim Harrison Seeded Felched And Snowballed
Balamut693 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04571 секунды с 9 запросами