View Single Post
Old 01-17-2020, 11:24 PM   #3638
Balamut693

Поблагодарили 3,476 раз(а) в 3,476 сообщениях

All my threads

Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Boy Gusher - Justin

Justin is a straight dude that I talked into coming back to the apartment and hanging out with us. He states that he has had a hand-job from a girl before, but that he didn't cum for her in that way. I explained that I was going to stroke and jerk his dick until he came for the cameras. I had him strip down taking off all of his clothes including his shoes and socks for those feet freaks out there then I began to stroke and play with his dick. He says that his cock gets to be about 5 inches when it is hard. I was a bit surprised this horny straight boy didn't mind that I was jerking on his cock talking to him at the same time, in fact, he seemed to really be into my fondling his cock an balls until he was rock hard. His cock felt really good in my hands as I stroked and jerked it listening to Justin moan and rock his pelvis. I used my talented cock jerking hand and it didn't take this straight boy long to explode his hot jizz for me. I think Justin enjoyed the experience so much that .

Format: mp4
Duration: 14:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2455kbps
Audio: 74kbps

File size: 278.2 MB

Download Boy Gusher - Justin
Balamut693 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.02022 секунды с 9 запросами