View Single Post
Old 01-18-2020, 05:26 AM   #10712
Balamut693

Поблагодарили 3,476 раз(а) в 3,476 сообщениях

All my threads

Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Lorenzo & Vander & Zale Tagteam Raw

Studio: Chaosmen

This is Zale's first time doing a TagTeam 3-way and he jumped in mouth first! And what a mouthful!
I am sure Lorenzo has messed around with two guys at once on his own time, but Zale had yet to lose his TagTeam cherry. He tried his best to wrap his mouth around Vander's big cock, but barely managed it. Lorenzo was pretty impressed with his girth too, as they shared sucking duties.
They all swap oral, and it takes Zale some time to find his legs. Once we get him standing, he usually is good about staying hard. They get down on the bed and do great daisy chain suck fest.
Next, they get Lorenzo in the center in a doggy-style position. Lorenzo sucks on Zale's cock, while Vander rims his hole, getting him all lubed up to get fucked. Vander steps up to his back door, but I don't think Lorenzo would be able to handle Vander's thick cock. Change of plan!
So Zale and Vander switch places, and Zale breaks in Lorenzo's ass. Zale was having a great time as the Top. It would have been hot to s.

Format: mp4
Duration: 36:36
Video: 1024x576, AVC (H.264), 1951kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 554.1 MB

Download Lorenzo & Vander & Zale Tagteam Raw
Balamut693 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03945 секунды с 9 запросами