View Single Post
Old 01-18-2020, 01:56 PM   #3644
Balamut693

Поблагодарили 3,476 раз(а) в 3,476 сообщениях

All my threads

Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Boy Gusher - Derek

Derek is a nervous 24 year old that has been with us before, but he is still nervous about being in front of the camera and having his cock jerked off until he cums. He used to be straight, but now he is starting to find himself becoming more bi as time goes by. I had Mr. Hand number 2 shows up and jerk on Derek. I had him strip down so that we could get to the good stuff. I had him turn around first and show off his ass before we got started. He has a nice ass too, he hasn't ever had that ass filled before, and I reminded him that at some point he might. We chit chatted a bit then we had Derek get comfortable and Mr. Hand 2 went right to work. We love our jobs so much. He started slow working on that nice cock of Derek's. He said his cock gets to be about 8 inches hard and we can't wait to find out. That cock did get big as Mr. Hand uses 2 of his hands to jerk and stroke on that cock as Derek moans and groans with growing pleasure. It didn't take long for this hot twink to explode hi.

Format: mp4
Duration: 19:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2439kbps
Audio: 74kbps

File size: 352.2 MB

Download Boy Gusher - Derek
Balamut693 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.07968 секунды с 9 запросами