View Single Post
Old 01-18-2020, 09:10 PM   #3647
Balamut693

Поблагодарили 3,476 раз(а) в 3,476 сообщениях

All my threads

Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Boy Gusher - Elis Gets Jacked

Elis has been crashing at my house for the past few weeks, ever since his boyfriend threw him out. Elis was taking a nap and looking sexy. I decided that it was as good of a time as any to take him up on his offer that he would let me jerk him off. Luckily, I already had permission to do whatever I wanted, so I came into his room and started removing the blanket and feeling his butt. Elis has a toned and smooth body. He has longer hair that gives him that sexy surfer / bed head look. By this point, he was already hard and I wasted no time in pulling his hard cock out of his white briefs. I had always figured Elis was hung and still managed to be pleasantly surprised by the size of his cock. He also has big balls, which I treated as a bonus. I got the lube out to give him a proper hand job. I started stroking his cock from the head to the base after liberally covering it with lube. I could tell that he was really into the hand job because his cock not only stayed really hard, but it wa.

Format: mp4
Duration: 13:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2435kbps
Audio: 74kbps

File size: 246.6 MB

Download Boy Gusher - Elis Gets Jacked
Balamut693 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.27992 секунды с 9 запросами