View Single Post
Old 01-18-2020, 10:24 PM   #10726
Balamut693

Поблагодарили 3,476 раз(а) в 3,476 сообщениях

All my threads

Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Mr Landon And His Boy Ian Sauna Play

Studio: Gaycest

After everything Ian and I had been through, it was hard to stick to the prescribed instructions. It was just the two of us in the house, so it wasnt like someone was checking things off of a list for us. Still, I wanted to get the full experience of the hotel.
Id been in a sauna many times in my life, but I think it was Ians first time. The idea of sitting in a hot room didnt make sense to him at first, but once we got inside, I could see him relaxing and settling in. Ive known for years what the benefits of muscle relaxation and improved circulation could do, so I was happy to be able to share that with my boy.
Sitting side by side in the sauna, naked and sweaty our eyes cant help but wander and linger. I could see Ian wrestling with his cock under his towel, feeling it grow and swell. With the increased flow, its not exactly a surprise for me. Especially for a horny boy who has spent the better part of a weekend fucking!
Ill admit, I was pretty hard too! As much as I was happy .

Format: mp4
Duration: 17:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5909kbps
Audio: 162kbps

File size: 787.9 MB

Download Mr Landon And His Boy Ian Sauna Play
Balamut693 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04422 секунды с 9 запросами