View Single Post
Old 01-19-2020, 01:59 AM   #3649
Balamut693

Поблагодарили 3,476 раз(а) в 3,476 сообщениях

All my threads

Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Boy Gusher - Eli

Welcome back to BoyGusher! Today we have Eli with us. Eli is from the Middle East originally, but he is currently living in Michigan. He is 21 years old and he is straight. He weighs 135lbs, and he has a 6 pack of abs that Mr. Hand couldn't wait to touch and fondle. We had him strip down and wow what a great body this five foot seven inch boy has. He is lickable. I got him to relax and chill out a bit. I explained that Mr. Hand had to jerk him off, but that he wasn't allowed to touch his dick at any point during the jerk off session. Mr. Hand helped him out of his skivvies and lubed up his hand and began to fondle and touch Eli's cock. Eli admits that he thinks this will feel great, and I being psychic agreed with him. I know what Mr. Hand is capable of. Mr. Hand works him magic once again and this Middle Eastern delight moans and groans in pleasure as his cock is worked up and down and around by Mr. Hand. It doesn't take him long before he explodes a huge BoyGusher for the cameras. A.

Format: mp4
Duration: 12:22
Video: 1272x720, AVC (H.264), 2435kbps
Audio: 74kbps

File size: 228.2 MB

Download Boy Gusher - Eli
Balamut693 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.08422 секунды с 9 запросами