View Single Post
Old 01-19-2020, 10:06 AM   #10735
Balamut693

Поблагодарили 3,476 раз(а) в 3,476 сообщениях

All my threads

Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Mister Ex

Studio: Military Classified

Today is a special day because I have managed to convince this straight guy to do movies with me but he insisted on being disguised so that he can remain anonymous. I rarely do this but I figured with a fat ass dick like the one on this boy, I was curious to get him in front of my cameras for a roll around the hay. Today, Mister EX delivers a pounding with that thick meat of his that made the job difficult today but I got through it and the nut shot... worth waiting for.
At about 6 feet tall and a healthy 175 lbs this straight stud has all the ingredients for a lovely fuck... painful... but lovely. When the cameras started rolling he became pretty quiet. He was very nervous that someone might recognize his voice so he was making sure he was a low key as possible. I hated every minute of it but it was quickly overshadowed by that dick of his that was rock hard and that one-eye willy was starring straight at me.
I wasted no time in accommodating myself at his feet and began to give hi.

Format: mp4
Duration: 14:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1826kbps
Audio: 101kbps

File size: 212.2 MB

Download Mister Ex
Balamut693 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04864 секунды с 9 запросами