View Single Post
Old 01-19-2020, 12:26 PM   #6231
Balamut693

Поблагодарили 3,476 раз(а) в 3,476 сообщениях

All my threads

Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

AJ Marion

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM,Rope,Bondage,torture
Video language: English

I was visiting my friend Specific Kink, and he let me try on some of his gear! I put on a large posture collar, and playfully tug on the ring. Next, I begin clasping leather straps around my legs starting with my ankles. The restrictive collar makes keeping my eyes on my task rather challenging. I shift positions, leaning over, arching back, and lifting my legs in the air. I sigh, blowing deliberately with relief.

I cinch another strap just above my knees.

"Other straps that are falling down." I tell you as I reach into my sheer blouse.

I lift my skirt, exposing my thighs even more, and buckle the next strap in place. I try to look at what I'm doing, but the angle combined with the posture collar makes that nearly impossible. I take quick glances, my head bobbing up and down, as I secure the last leg strap.

I gently test my restraints, and caress my nylon covered legs. After a moment, I move my hair from my face and pick up a red ballgag. I place the ball between my teeth .

Format: mp4
Duration: 10:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 15192kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download AJ Marion
Balamut693 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.16586 секунды с 9 запросами