View Single Post
Old 01-19-2020, 12:31 PM   #10737
Balamut693

Поблагодарили 3,476 раз(а) в 3,476 сообщениях

All my threads

Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Spencer #3 - Coast Guard

Studio: Military Classified

Today I'm bringing back one of my favorites. I know I have a bunch of favorites for this guys really is my favorite. Spencer is back and today I've relaxed the situation with low lights and no production hoopla. Spencer was relaxed enough to eat some ass before he bends it over and fucks it stupid doggie style and leaves Rob wanting more. Watch as this straight stud gets manipulated into some gay for pay action.
Spencer was traveling from very far today. Its about a 2 hour train ride but eventually we worked out a system where we could handle a shoot in one day and still have some time to hang out afterwards. Spencer seems very quiet but when you wake him up with a margarita or some 420, he gets all chatty and starts talking about girls and trannys.
Once we got the cameras rolling, Spencer was in rare form and horny as a fucker because this boy is carrying a 4 day load today and its ready to cum out. We took some photos before the shoot and next we made out way down to my bedroom wh.

Format: mp4
Duration: 19:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1825kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 272.2 MB

Download Spencer #3 - Coast Guard
Balamut693 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.02466 секунды с 9 запросами