View Single Post
Old 01-20-2020, 07:46 AM   #6271
Balamut693

Поблагодарили 3,476 раз(а) в 3,476 сообщениях

All my threads

Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Diamondly's First Hogtie

Release Year: 2019
Genres: ballgag, Blondes, Breast bondage, cock gag, crotchrope, gags, harness gag, not barefoot
Video language: English

Sure, Diamondly has been hogtied before, but this was the first time that I tied her. We enter the room. Diamondly is bound and I lead her with a handful of her hair. I roughly manhandle her for a while... her tits are groped and slapped, her ass is smacked as I control her either by using one of her tits or her hair as a handle. I neckrope her and continue. Her blouse is ripped open and I continue on as Diamondly yelps, moans, and even smiles. I eventually get out more rope and start with a tight crotchrope and a few more ass ropes. I turn her around and take some time to enjoy slapping her ass again. Diamondly is a tough girl, but she really reacts nicely to being spanked. I start adding bands of cinched ropes down her legs. Once done I step away for a bit. This is where Part 1 ends.

This Clip starts where Part 2 ended. I pick up Diamondly and place her on the floor. I stringently hogtie her and then leave her to struggle on her stomach for our enjoyment.

This clip starts wh.

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:29:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2933kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Diamondly's First Hogtie
Balamut693 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.11232 секунды с 9 запросами