View Single Post
Old 01-20-2020, 09:23 AM   #3662
Balamut693

Поблагодарили 3,476 раз(а) в 3,476 сообщениях

All my threads

Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Boy Gusher - Blake

Blake was a hard sell. It took a lot to get him into the house and on the futon to jerk and stroke that cock of his. I had to really sweeten the deal with some cash to get this straight guy home. It was well worth it as you will find out as you watch this video. At first he was nervous and I had to slip in a video to get him to touch his cock. It was pretty awkward for him at first. He played with his dick in his boxers for a bit and when I started to walk over his eyes got big, but considering he was being paid he didn't say anything. At first he didn't enjoy what I was doing, but then he began to lie back and enjoy my hand technique. After I added the oil he really began to relax and let me do my thing. I got his cock rigid and hard and it began to throb and pulsate in my hands as I double jerked it. When I started hearing him moan I knew that I had him. I don't think he could believe that another man could make his cock feel so good. I loved feeling him shudder and cum hard explodi.

Format: mp4
Duration: 16:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2433kbps
Audio: 74kbps

File size: 298.5 MB

Download Boy Gusher - Blake
Balamut693 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05062 секунды с 9 запросами