View Single Post
Old 01-20-2020, 02:21 PM   #6712
VikKing707

Поблагодарили 552 раз(а) в 552 сообщениях

All my threads

VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Shawn

Studio: Islandstuds

Standing 63 Shawn was the tallest man on his High School swim team and also the biggest cock in the locker room in rural Missouri. It was in theshower room that I learned I had a big dick, Shawn states when he tellsus on video about the first time he discovered he had a monster cock! Afterthat all my friends called me King Kong Dong! Wouldnt you love to haveseen this country boy and his fat cock in the High School shower room? Now aJunior in college in Hawaii, sexy Shawn is studying Marine Biology, loves thebrown Island girls, and is often mistaken for a young Nicholas Cage! Like Tony Ander,Shawn has a perfectly sculpted athletic body loaded with muscles everywhere! Watchas he enjoys flexing for the camera, showing off the massive biceps and backmuscles of a competitive swimmer! I put Shawn to work pulling weeds inthe garden fully naked in the hot Hawaiian sun! We get to see Shawns tall tanbody from every angle was he works and walks around outside unaware of thecamera. His low hangi.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 27:36
Video: 854x480, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 1367kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 271.4 MB

Download Shawn
VikKing707 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.12146 секунды с 9 запросами