View Single Post
Old 01-21-2020, 07:07 AM   #3671
Balamut693

Поблагодарили 3,476 раз(а) в 3,476 сообщениях

All my threads

Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Boy Gusher - Conner & Mr Hand

Mr. Hand enjoyed what he did with me so much the last time he was over that he asked if he could play around with the next guy I had over, and although I was a bit shocked I said yes. I was pleased that he enjoyed hanging out with me and jerking on guys. It leaves me hands free to really take a better quality video. I had Conner over he has been here a few times and Mr. Hand really loved how this blond hottie looked. I told him to sneak in on him in the morning that he had some great wood first thing in the am. Mr. Hand snuck right on in and began to touch, fondle, and jerk on Conner's shaft until he woke up and they shared some good morning greetings as he began to work on Conner's cock. Conner had no objections to having his meat jerked and stroked. Who would? I know I'd love to wake up and have my wood handled first thing in the am.

Format: mp4
Duration: 17:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2453kbps
Audio: 74kbps

File size: 333.3 MB

Download Boy Gusher - Conner & Mr Hand
Balamut693 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.02362 секунды с 9 запросами