View Single Post
Old 01-23-2020, 04:04 PM   #10820
Balamut693

Поблагодарили 3,476 раз(а) в 3,476 сообщениях

All my threads

Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Chip

Studio: Military Classified

He was already hard as a rock when I walked in on him and I wasted no time in reverently getting down on my knees to service this straight stud while he watched some beautiful girls getting double penetrated doggie style. I grabbed a hold of his cock and started playing with it and licking and sucking all around his nuts that drove him crazy. Chip really hasnt experienced much in the area of sex because hes a shy guy and doesnt make very many moves on girls.
So as I began to turn on the charm and start sucking this guys cock, he was immediately surprised that a guy could actually experience an amazing orgasm from oral. What made it even more interesting is that he had never had anyone deepthroat his dick balls deep and that was a feeling he said hed like to experience every day. I sucked and sucked on Chips beautiful cock and drove him to near orgasm a couple of times.
In the end I gave Chip probably the best blowjob of his life according to him and the reaction said it all. When yo.

Format: mp4
Duration: 18:35
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1953kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 284.6 MB

Download Chip
Balamut693 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05901 секунды с 9 запросами