View Single Post
Old 01-24-2020, 04:19 AM   #17560
UsalKav131

Поблагодарили 1,763 раз(а) в 1,763 сообщениях

All my threads

UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Sexy and Sensual Fuck

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Mistress Gaia
Video language: English

Tonight I'm in a sensual mood, and I have a slave that I want to share in my experience. I also have my boyfriend with me, and I an going to make my slave worship me while we enjoy ourselves having a good fuck. With him on a collar and leash and also in chastity, my bitch of a slave is going to show me how obedient he can be. I'm wearing a silky pair of black stockings, and I pull my slave onto the bed and order him to begin licking my silky feet. As things begin to heat up, I remove my stockings and continue to enjoy sensual foreplay with my boyfriend. My slave now has the luxury of being allowed to lick my bare feet. I continue to pleasure myself and begin to fuck my boyfriend. I look down at my slave and tell him to keep licking my feet. I also want him to think about what he's missing, so I tease and taunt him. As he's in chastity his cock will begin to throb as he tries to get it up. What a unfortunate situation for my cuckold bitch. I go back to having good fuck with my boyfrien.

Format: mp4
Duration: 16:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3603kbps
Audio: 161kbps

File size: 459.4 MB

Download Sexy and Sensual Fuck
UsalKav131 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.15603 секунды с 9 запросами